Come back to find a new delicious recipe every week (hopefully!)...
Sometimes Aussie, sometimes a favourite from another corner of the world.
Please leave a comment and tell me how you enjoyed the recipes!



Due to unfortunate circumstances, my private blog, our family blog, and my children's blogs are no longer public blogs. If you would like to read any of those blogs, please email me at studyinghisword@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation to read any blog you are interested in.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pasta with Tuna & Tomato Salsa

*Such a simple recipe to throw together!  If you don't like the balsamic tang so much, add some creamy mayo and combine - takes the edge off!  Our children love this salad too!*

375g (13oz) penne or other pasta of your choice
3 medium tomatoes, chopped finely
1 medium red onion, chopped finely
2 cloves garlic, crushed (I use equivalent amount of garlic powder - usually written on the garlic powder packaging)
3 teaspoons dried basil
425g (15oz) can tuna in brine, drained, flaked
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

Cook pasta until just tender, drain.
Place all ingredients in large bowl.  Toss to combine.

No comments: