Come back to find a new delicious recipe every week (hopefully!)...
Sometimes Aussie, sometimes a favourite from another corner of the world.
Please leave a comment and tell me how you enjoyed the recipes!



Due to unfortunate circumstances, my private blog, our family blog, and my children's blogs are no longer public blogs. If you would like to read any of those blogs, please email me at studyinghisword@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation to read any blog you are interested in.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Garlic Butter

*We found this recipe on allrecipes.com and have used it countless times since; when spread on bread rolls and baked in the oven, it makes excellent garlic bread, but also tastes wonderful when used to fry eggs or to fry potatoes or vegetables!*

1 cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground paprika

In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese.  Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika.  Mix until smooth.

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Oh yum! I love garlic anything and this sounds so good! I think I'll use it the next time I make veggies.